Returns & Warranty Information
We accept goods returned within 14 days of purchase, if you would like to return your goods please use our Return Form within 14 days to get a Return ID. Do not return goods without this Return ID.
Any orders placed are subject to your rights of cancellation pursuant to the Consumer Contract (Distance Selling) Regulations 2014, except in respect of supply of computer software if you have unsealed their packaging. Please note that this Act does not apply to B2B transactions.
The return goods must be received within 30 days of issuing the Returns ID.
Please note that the cost of sending the goods back to us where you wish to cancel for reasons which are not due to product performance or description are to be covered by yourself.
When goods are returned under "Distance Selling” then the packaging must be unmarked and in an as new/saleable condition, otherwise a re-stocking fee of 25% of the cost of goods will be applied.
The credit/refund will be raised within 14 days of the returned goods arriving at our warehouse. The credit will include original carriage delivery charge.
If you need to return a faulty or incorrectly supplied product, use our Returns Form.
Please note the following:
We do not accept products for return that have been used for trial/test purposes, fitted incorrectly or fitted by a non-Toshiba Authorised Service Provider
We will collect, at our cost, a product which is damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped or any circumstance that is in our error.
The product must be received by our returns department and have been sent to us within 30 days of receipt, at the address below:
RepairTech Ltd, Unit 4b Westfield Road, Kineton Industrial Estate, Southam, Warwickshire CV47 0JH
Items will only be accepted with a Returns ID.
This returns policy is separate and additional to your right to cancel.
All parts are supplied with 90 parts warranty.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMER
This Limited Warranty does not extend to:
1. Any Part not manufactured by or for Toshiba, or sold to an end-user in a country not covered under this warranty.
2. Any Part that has been damaged or rendered defective (a) as a result of use of the Part other than for its normal intended use, failure to use the Part in accordance with the User’s Manual or other misuse, abuse, viruses or negligence to the Part; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by Toshiba; (c) by modification of the Part; (d) as a result of service by anyone other than Toshiba or a Toshiba Authorised Service Provider; (e) by improper transportation or packing when returning the Part to RepairTech; or (f) by improper installation
3. Any parts thereof from which labels or serial numbers have been, removed, modified or made illegible.
4. Loss of any, or damage to, programs, data, or removable storage media. You are responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, recovery media, data or removable storage media.
5. Fair wear and tear of consumable parts, i.e., parts that require periodic replacement during the normal course of the System’s usage, including without limitations, batteries, AC adapters or appearance parts.
6. Cosmetic damages such as scratches and dents, scratched, faded or discoloured keycaps, covers and plastics.
7. RepairTech is not liable for any transport/delivery/insurance costs, import duties, taxes, licensing fees and any charges from telephone/fax communication as consequence of the failure of the Parts sold by RepairTech
Disclaimer of Warranty
Except for the express warranty provided and to the extent permitted by applicable law, RepairTech does not issue any warranty or guarantee for your System or Parts. RepairTech expressly excludes any other liability, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent allowed by the law. In particular, but without limit to the generality of the exclusion, any implied terms as to merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement of third party rights are excluded whether in contract or tort. Any implied warranties that may be imposed by law are limited in duration to the term of the express limited warranty given by RepairTech to the extent permitted by applicable law. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall RepairTech or its supplier be liable for (1) damage to, or loss or corruption of records, programs, data or removable storage media, or (2) any damages whatsoever (including direct or indirect damages, loss of business profits, lost savings or other special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages whether for breach of warranty, contract, strict liability, tort or otherwise) arising out of or resulting from the use of or inability to use the products and/or the enclosed written materials, even if RepairTech or its supplier have been advised of the possibility of such damages or of any claim by any third party. Any liability of Toshiba or its supplier which is not excluded shall be limited to the purchase price of the Part.
© RepairTech Ltd (www.toshiba-parts.co.uk) 2015 All Rights Reserved